Saturday, June 23, 2007

What am I getting myself into?

Okay! Here I go. My first blog. How long will this last? Once I told my husband that I am 80% girl. How can we be married for almost 10 years and him just finding out that I am only 80% female. THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT! What I meant was it was like a made up name- cape boy or bracelet girl or something silly like that. Being "80% girl" means that I finish things to 80% and them I am burnt out and done. Is this a quailty I love about myself- obviously not. Should I be sharing it in my first blog instead of painting myself as this super fun, having it all together type person- maybe not. That's where the From Glory to Glory comes in. When thinking about a blog I wanted to come up w/ a title that was something cute or catchy or witty at best. I thought of calling it A Work in Progress, b/c that is what I am. But, then I thought about my Lord and how much He loves me and how He changes me and moves me from Glory to Glory. So, here I am! :)

2 comments:

Chaotic Joy said...

Hurray my friend! Welcome to blogging. I can not wait to see what comes of it, even if it's only 80%! And hey, when in doubt, or too busy, just post cute kid pictures. That's what I always do.
Love you!

Chaotic Joy said...

Oh and I linked you on my blog. Feel free to call me tomorrow if you need any help with anything, although I am only good with the basics. Also, I emailed you this link http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/
which helped me a lot.