Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Haven't Been Here In A While

I just got done reading over my last post which was 3 years ago and I am still being Changed From Glory to Glory!
In my last post, my mom was healed of cancer. Such a precious gift to have for that time. I have read about so many other families that get the CLEAR sign and are so thankful for that added time they have with their loved one while they are feeling well again! I can't even begin to express to you how greatly I want for my mom to still be healed HERE on this Earth. We had 2 1/2 years more with my mom~ truly a gift that I know not everyone gets. I had wonderful visits and conversations with her, but I YEARN for more. I miss her more than I can even explain.
With things like my mom's death, my friend's death the year before, and heart wrenching other stories about people losing spouses, children, grandparents, friends I have come to realize one thing... life can be short.

We hear that enough don't we?

But, what I am getting at is this... I am not doing exactly what I know I am supposed to be doing with my life and it starts NOW. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am to tell people about Jesus! Even as I write this, the Spirit inside of me is EXCITED for the journey we are about to go on. I repent to the Lord that it has taken me this long, Father forgive me.

I want to be a woman that the devil says as I wake up in the morning, "Oh crap, she's up!!!"


AWAY WE GO...

and remember~ Jesus Love You! :)

No comments: