Monday, September 10, 2007

Are you serious?

Okay, I will admit it I watched the Brittany Spears performance on the MTV music awards on my computer. I kept seeing things that mentioned how horrible it was, and as much as I didn't want to, my curiousity got the best of me. They mentioned that she was fat! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?! Coming from someone who still has roughly 10 lbs. to go to get to prepregnancy weight and it has been almost a year, I think she looks fantastic. Now, mind you, she should not have been wearing the very small black bikini she had on. Just b/c no one should be wearing that during a preformance. Yes, she didn't have the same abs she had before she had 2 boys and really close together. But, people need to give her a break. Honestly, I feel sorry for her and have truly been praying for her salvation for some time. She needs the Lord's love and forgiveness and acceptance to truly be happy with herself. I know it might seem silly to pray for someone like her, someone famous in the "world's eye", but they need Jesus too!

1 comment:

Chaotic Joy said...

Yeah. I have to admit, I got suckered into watching that trash on the internet too. But I agree, she looks fabulous. I can't believe she just had two kids. I just couldn't get past how vulgur the performance was and wondering how a sparkly bikini and boots qualifies as a performance outfit. But I too feel sorry for her, and good for you for praying for her. You have a huge heart friend.