Tuesday, September 11, 2007


My sweet Berry started 3 year old preschool today! She was thrilled considering the fact that her older two siblings have gone there before her and NOW, FINALLY it is her school! She sang the songs and answered the questions at rug time. She played wonderfully with many children. "Mommy, I am going to be friends with girls and boys," she told me prior to her going to PreK. I have been praying for the friends she will make, hoping that she will take some of them with her after she leaves this school. She is so sweet to other children, so I am so excited to see who becomes her friends.
When did she grow up so fast?! I know we all ask the same question at different stages of our children's lives, but every time we ask it, it's completely legit. I have so enjoyed watching her grow. I love sneaking up to where she is playing by herself and listen. The listening is so much fun for me. It warms my heart to hear her interact with her toys. To hear her imagination. She makes up songs all the time and is constantly humming. She has such a sweet personality and I can't wait to see what God has in store for my, not so little any more, Berry!

1 comment:

Lisa Spence said...

You are so right...our kids grow up way too fast, and when we're not looking! May your Berry have a great year!