Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Not Alone

God has totally blessed me with amazing friends. When I moved 750 miles away from my home to be with my husband, I really knew no one. God immediately brought friends into my life, friends that I still have after 10 yrs. of living here in a place I now call home. The thing that is amazing right now is the connection I feel with other bloggers out there~ people I have never met in person but feel completely connected to just through their words and pictures. My girlfriend, Joy, told me about blogging and I never really thought about it. But, now I see that it is not just a bunch of people talking about their lives and ongoings, it is a family out there, a support to know that other people are going through the same things. I am not sure how much time I will be able to spend blogging and how many people will even read my blogs, but I am so thankful to be encouraged by so many wonderful people that I would never have met if it were not for this new adventure in my life.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

How funny that my girlfriend and I were just speaking on just this subject! How glad I am that I am reading your thoughts on the matter and laughing at myself all the time! The best part is being daily encouraged by what others are learning about our great and Holy God, am I right?