Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's that simple!

I love it when we read the Word of God and it speaks to us so obviously! It's just so plain and clear what we, as Christians and believers of the most High and Awesome God, are supposed to do.

Isaiah 12: 4-6 breaks it down for us!

v4 Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name!
I am the first to admit that there are times where there is nothing resembling "thanks" coming from my lips. Life can be hard! I know that all too well. But, I will also be the first to say that if all we can do is Thank Him for saving us from our lives of sin and emptiness, isn't that enough!?!? I mean, WOW! Thank you, Lord for that alone!!!

v4 make known among the nations what He has done, and proclaim that His name is exalted.
I love looking back on my life and remembering all of the amazing ways that Jesus has moved~ for little 'ole me! Sometimes it is awesome writing it down in a journal or even posting it in on your fridge or mirror to remember that GOD MOVES and will continue to move. So, when we have that ever before us, it makes us excited to tell people what God has done in our lives!!!!!! Share your testimony~ do not be afraid or ashamed. Be Bold!!! He did it for you~ Praise Him!!

v5 Sing to the Lord, for He has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world!
Worship. Worship the Lord for the amazing things He has done in your life~ that only He could do!!! Think about all the times you sing around your home, or in the car... take time to sing to Jesus! Psalm 22 says He inhabits the praises of His people!!! Praise Him, friends, for all He has done in your life! :)

v6 Shout aloud and sing for JOY people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you!
When we take our mind off of what is going on in our life and focus on Him (by worshiping Him)~ everything becomes peaceful! He is a God of peace!!! Shout for Him my friends!!! 1 John 4:4 says, "Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world!!!" Shout for the one that is GREATER!!!

No comments: